Monday, December 7, 2009

VerY SAd DaY.....

Just now my cousin, Ray had called me and told me that grandpa was passed away.
At that time i felt shocked....
Although i know that he will pass away, because two week ago i had gone back pulau ketam to see him.
At that time he already stroke and couldn't move.
Some more, not really can talk already....

The thing that i feel very angry one is my older uncle family who is the first son of grandpa didn't came back to visit grandpa when he still alive.
grandpa treat them, this is because they are the only internal grandchildren and first child of grandpa..

a few years ago, the uncle was gaming till owed others a lot of money, almost 1 million.
grandpa was spent all his money to settle this.
At that time, grandpa was very rich one.
but when grandpa was stroked, where are them?
didn't saw them at all.
hate them.....
And now the funeral they come just only pretend that they are filial....

haiz...
Now don't want to care them anymore...
hope grandpa can lives happily in another world and don't have the not filial son and grandchildren anymore.....
wish God bless my grandpa and "bless" my uncle family.




No comments: