Thursday, December 31, 2009

NeW YeAR, NeW HoPE... 2010....

New year is coming...
new hope also should be coming....
so I....
make a wish first..................
haha....
I hope that all my friends and I can happy forever.....


New year.......
just leave a few hours to go....
everybody also busy to prepare for celebrate this big day.....
but i am the one of exception...
just like last week Christmas...
i stayed at home whole day....
just playing game and sleeping for that particular day...
didn't knew what to do...
everybody also got friends to ask them to go out... just I don't have...
even homemates all had went out, left me alone...
But i had no feeling at all..
this maybe due to I had used to this situation.
Actually i also know that i not really famous in all my friends.
Hence, I know it should be nobody will ask me go out...
even though like that I also din feel sad...
this is because I also lazy to go out...
haha.....
BUT....
I got one coursemate, she was in emotion now...
She just simple posted something in the facebook.
said us didn't care her and .........
but has she never think that it's correct...
I think it's not true.
We always observe her.
this is because she is the one who is oldest but the most immature student in course...
She never realize this....
Actually she don't know that her result is very bad and is the last one in the ranking in our course.
actually she should study hard and not always play facebook...
if you got notice her, you will know she had played a lot of games.
spend a lot of time on that...
this has made us feel very worry.
Hence, even in the Facebook gruop forever cb.com, we also had talked about this before...
I hope she can think carefully, don't make us to disappoint in the end and make us don't want to bother her anymore...
wish her after new year will be better...
GOD BLESS HER.....


No comments: