Saturday, September 5, 2009

We So HardWorkIng.....

Yesterday night, Bing Cong & Yuuji Suddenly said want to come my home to study.....
AT That Time already 12am......
This is because next day, we got the exam for the chemistry.
Hence, they came my house for revise.....
Why I said we so hardworking???
Because we study till morning and straight away went to college and took the exam....
the notes were messed up anywhere..
really Proved that we were studying yesterday....
hahaha

this Guy is called as Torrent...
That's me....
Concentrate in study...
hope to get A....
plsssss

Yuuji...
first Person suggest to come my home at midnight....
look like very hardworking and concentrate....
"If i Fail this subject, I will jump out from Torrent's home(14th floor)"
said by Yuuji....
I think he sure pass this time, because i think he also don't want to die.
haha

Bing Cong.....
Study the thermodynamic...
Aimed a 15marks question....
however, didn't Came out in the exam...
So disappointed...

Xemnas....
Came my home at 5.55am....
555....
everything will be fine....
study the thermodynamic also....
but he got a bit blur....
because didn't copy the tutorial....


9.00am.....
Exam was started.....

11.00am....
Exam was end....

After exam was end, everybody look like zombie.....
almost die....
haha....

Hope Everyone can score in the exam.....
because we have put a lot of afford in the exam...
So God sure will help us....
plsss..
God Bless Us........
哈利路亞
Hallelujah

No comments: