Monday, August 31, 2009

We Are Mr. & Ms. MiDnIghT

Today, 8th floor friends and my whole home go to a place, so-called as "Small Genting"....
I think this is because the place gives us some Genting feeling, that's cold.....



Kim Loon(cute Loon), Wei Chin(Professor) and Me

me......
sigh with feeling because the world....
hahahahaha


then we go to yam cha and eat, but i don't have eat......


this ice-cream was ordered by my housemate, Pauline Pang (PP).


this was ordered by my housemate friend, can consider my friend.
this was a fish steak....
really nice lo. looks nice and the taste also nice.



this rice ordered by my housemate, Ivan.
looks nice, but the taste.......
em......
a bit weird.....
haha...


After that,we went to Kepong to eat BaKutea at 2am....
we had no choice because the shop open at 2am....
it's worth to wait, because it really nice....
that's dry bakutea....
but have eaten half already...
haha...
everyone also kept eating only,
so forgot to take photo whenever the bakutea just arrived....

Tat's all of us........
in the bakutea Shop....
We were First customers....
hahaha.....

No comments: