Friday, January 8, 2010

eXam.....

EXAM is coming...
but i don't know why i keep thinking other thing.
It had affected me for a few days already.
I don't want to think already...
I want concentrate in my exam..
This time exam have to get a very good result.
So that only got chance to get at 3.75 when i graduate my diploma.
I have no time to waste.
Don't want think of other anymore, please....
I have to make up my mind, so that i can forget other thing and concentrate in my studies.

The Principle of Equivalent Trade.
to get good result in your exam, you have to:
1. study hard and smart.
2. concentrate while you are studying.
3. spend more time on your studies.
4. sacrifice your sleep time for study.
5. sacrifice your play time for study.
6. NO FACEBOOK (MOST IMPORTANT)...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish u gud luck in ur exam ...=)